Our associates are proud of the part they play in helping patients gain access to life-changing therapies.
What is a Field Reimbursement Manager?
Roles & Responsibilities of an FRM
- Regionally aligned reimbursement experts
- Customize on-site visits to meet the needs of the account
- Proactive reimbursement education
- Proactive tracking of patients through the journey to identify potential gaps and help facilitate timely resolutions
- Reactive support for reimbursement challenges
- Engage members of the Client Support team (ie, Nurse Navigators, Patient Operations, etc)
- Educate appropriate staff members about patient assistance and copay support programs
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree, and/or specific practice management experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public or private third-party reimbursement arena, practice management, or pharmaceutical industry (sales, managed care, or clinical support)
- Ability to conduct field-based reimbursement support, education, and consultation: 3-4 nights of overnight travel per week
- Extensive experience with specialty providers
- Knowledge of hospital hierarchy, payer payment systems, and centers of excellence
Our FRMs Must Be
- Experienced: You have 5+ years of reimbursement support experience with specialty providers
- Flexible: Our field based positions require 3-4 days of overnight travel per week
- Passionate: You'll break down barriers to help patients gain access to vital therapies
- Consultative: You'll need to build relationships and provide customized value for reimbursement and patient access
Experience a Week in the Life of an Xcenda FRM
As a field associates with Xcenda you will need a “can do attitude” and approach territory much as a CEO does a company: with vision, strategy, goals and execution. You manage your territory based on the needs and priorities of your manufacturer partner while having the support of the whole Xcenda organization behind you for training and ongoing education.
A typical week might look something like this:
Ready to take the next step?