Xcenda's MCN Forum in Houston: Your Path to Payer Market Insights
January 27, 2020
Get exclusive access to payer insights at Xcenda’s 9th annual Managed Care Network (MCN) forum on April 21, 2020 in Houston, Texas.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 | Houston, Texas
Gain Real-Time, Truly Interactive, Qualitative and Quantitative Insights Only from Xcenda's Managed Care Network (MCN) Forum
When you have strategic questions, feedback from payers can be key to your plans.
- How will payers cover my pipeline product?
- How do we improve our formulary positioning?
- What will happen when a competitive product launches?
- What do payers think of my HEOR strategy?
- How will payers respond to my product’s value proposition and messages?
- How do payers want to work with our field team?
- View and listen via live-stream for immediate insights
- Communicate follow-up questions or clarifications in real time (as desired)
- Test and improve your approach in each session
Find out what payers are thinking about your most important issues.
“The forum was great. We have many to-dos as a result of what we learned. There were so many things we never knew. We had several ah-hah moments.”
The Managed Care Network (MCN) Difference
Gain from the experience of our exclusive network, including:
Who We Are
- Pharmacy and Medical Directors
- Healthcare Executives
- Other Managed Care Experts
Segments We Represent
- MCOs, IDNs, PBMs, and specialty pharmacies
- Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid