June 23, 2020
Xcenda's MCN Forum in October 2020: Your Path to Actionable Payer Market Insights
Get exclusive access to payer insights at Xcenda’s Managed Care Network (MCN) Forum on October 20, 2020.
Gain Real-Time, Truly Interactive, Qualitative and Quantitative Insights Only from Xcenda's Managed Care Network (MCN) Forum
When you have strategic questions, feedback from payers can be key to inform your market access, clinical, and HEOR plans.
- How will payers cover our pipeline product?
- What are the evidence requirements needed to achieve our access goals?
- How do we improve our formulary positioning?
- What will happen to our product when a competitive product launches?
- What do payers think of our evidence development strategy?
- How will payers respond to our product’s value proposition and messages?
- How do payers want to partner with our field teams?
- View and listen via live-stream for immediate insights
- Communicate follow-up questions or clarifications in real time (as desired)
- Test and improve your approach in each session
“The forum was great. We have many to-dos as a result of what we learned. There were so many things we never knew. We had several ah-hah moments.”
- Director of Medical Affairs, Large Pharma
The Managed Care Network (MCN) Difference
Gain from the experience of our exclusive network, including:
Who We Are
- Pharmacy and Medical Directors
- Healthcare Executives
- Other Managed Care Experts
Segments We Represent
- MCOs, IDNs, PBMs, and specialty pharmacies
- Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid
Flexible Design Ensures High-Quality Results Delivered With Flawless Execution
Xcenda is prepared to conduct the MCN Forum in-person or virtually so you can be assured of high-quality payer insights regardless of the setting.
“Having used Xcenda for our first virtual ad board [MCN Forum] soon after COVID-19 travel restrictions were implemented, I commend Xcenda for quickly adapting and seamlessly delivering the payer insights needed to inform our strategy. I have historically found them to be thorough, accommodating, and cost-effective for numerous projects I’ve entrusted them with.”
- Vice President, Market Access