Xcenda Lends Insights on FDA Preapproval Information Exchange in an AMCP Live Webinar on October 30
October 19, 2018
AMCP Update: FDA Preapproval Information Exchange
Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 2:00-3:00 PM EDT
Xcenda's Amy Duhig, PhD, Vice President of Strategic Market Access & Intelligence, will participate in an upcoming live AMCP webinar on the FDA Preapproval Information Exchange. This webinar will provide an overview the current state of AMCP activity, and present perspectives from manufacturers and payers, specifically:
- Information on the final FDA guidance on preapproval information exchange
- Survey results from a 2018 manufacturer survey on PIE communications conducted by AMCP and Xcenda
- Payer perspective the value and use of PIE communications identifying current experience as well as expectations from manufacturers
- Manufacturer perspective in developing and disseminating PIE communications
- Current and future activities by AMCP regarding PIE initiatives
Additional speakers include:
- Mary Jo Carden, RPh, JD, Vice President, Government & Pharmacy Affairs, AMCP
- Steven G. Avey, MS, RPh, Vice President, Specialty Pharmacy, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Iris Tam, PharmD, Director and Head, Outcomes Research & Quality of Care, Medical Affairs, Achaogen
For more information or to register, view AMCP's calendar at http://amcp.org/calendar/.