With Xcenda’s innovative, digital learning environment, PracticeLand™ invites patient access and field reimbursement teams to literally enter the world of real-life scenarios to engage in problem solving and knowledge acquisition.
Designed to offer both single and multi-player, home-based and facilitator-led training, PracticeLand is an award-winning platform that has been proven to increase learner retention rates.
Training through PracticeLand allows users to
- Walk through a provider practice to engage in a variety of challenges built around patient access and reimbursement fundamentals
- Compliantly tackle complex reimbursement situations
- Gain exposure to the roles and responsibilities of provider practice office staff
- Evaluate and consider potential routes of action
- Engage in team discussion and group learning through facilitation
- Participate regardless of geographic location or time constraints
Discover why 97% of learners found PracticeLand to be a highly engaging way to learn – and why 96% are actively transferring learnings into the business setting.